Welcome to Strategies, Opportunities & Services for OSY (SOSOSY)
OSY working to achieve their goals
Sharing learning strategies with OSY
Active learning through mentoring
Goals achieved with OSY
SOSOSY is a Consortium Incentive
Grant funded by the Office of Migrant Education (OME) at the United States Department of Education (USDE) to build capacity in states with a growing secondary-aged migrant
out-of-school youth population.
SOSOSY WORKS WITH CONSORTIUM GRANTS TO:
- Identify and recruit all out-of-school youth within the state,
- Design a well formulated process for accessing the different needs of out-of-school youth
- Develop appropriate service delivery models for those youth,
- Share information and resources,
- Identify and develop curriculum and instructional materials, and
- Provide professional development to support SOSOSY activities.